Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife - Jane Porter

Description:

From rags to riches... the Hollywood bride!
Love-'em-and-leave-'em leading man Wolf Kerrick is never out of the headlines. This time the sexy Spanish superstar has outdone himself: he's taken Alexandra, an unknown, ordinary girl, and turned her first into an overnight celebrity, then into his Hollywood bride!But all the glitz and glamour of their lavish wedding is tarnished by a dirty secret -- and if the tabloids ever find out, there'll be shock waves throughout the world...


When I first heard what the title of the book was going to be I actually thought yuck! However, the title really depicts the storyline and let me tell you it's just another wonderful Jane Porter book. It's full of heat, a ton of ups and downs and once I began reading the book I read it well into the wee hours of the morning. Jane is such an incredible author and this book is wonderful!

No comments:

 

web page counters