Tuesday, December 02, 2008

December Contest - Two Chances to Win!






Annie West's, The Greek Tycoon's Unexpected Wife's will be part of my December Contest. The review is on this blog and over at The Pink Heart Society. It's a very romantic and moving love story.

You might also want to stop over to Annie's Website listed in another post on my blog, Holiday Book Contests. She and several authors are having a contest as well.


Abby Green has also kindly donated her December The Mediterrean Billionaire's Blackmail Bargain and the review will be posted later this week. It's a very intense and hot love story. Both Annie and Abby will soon be seeing each other as Annie and family tour Europe.

How do you win? All you have to do is share your favorite holiday "treat".

Good luck and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

1 comment:

Dena said...

Hi Marilyn, I thought I would come over and check out your blog and contests you mentioned from Nics. Abby's cover is so beautiful, I love the colors.
For the contest answer I love Fudge during the holidays. The chocolate and maple are so yummy.

 

web page counters