Monday, December 29, 2008

January Contest - Four Chances to Win

Juror No, 7 -Mallory Kane
A man with a hidden agenda and a secret identity and a woman who knew too much...

Brand Gallagher was on an undercover mission to bring down the Castellano crime family and avenge his brother's death. Yet when he was ordered to kill Lily Raines--unlucky Juror No. 7--the tough lawman knew he couldn't break his oath to protect and serve. But compromising his long-standing cover as a mob associate would surely get them both killed.

Though they were little more than strangers, something about Lily demanded he offer his protection. Now on the run from the mob and the law, Brand was about to break the cardinal rule of law enforcement by involving his heart. Only, revealing his true identity to Lily suddenly seemed an even greater risk...


To win, just comment on your favorite romance suspense author or book and share why! Please leave you email in the post so that I can contact you. Thanks.


Intrigue Authors.com

5 comments:

Dena said...

Hi Marilyn, I like a lot of suspense Authors. One of my favorites is Brenda Novak though, I've read almost every book she has written in all genres. I love her writing style and settings. Her stories are always page turners and I can't wait for her next release in the Summer.
denwal1@aol.com

Anne said...

Hello Marylin,
I love Linda Howard, Erica Spindler and a thousand others !
Thanks !
anne.morand@yahoo.com

mindy said...

i just love all of them but if i had to pick one i would say erica spindler thanks for the contest

Diane said...

I don't think I have a favorite. I may have on or two whose style of writing I don't care for but I'm constantly reading. I go through half a dozen paperbacks a week.


ldiane428 (at) gmail (dot) com

bohemiangypsy said...

I like Amy Fetzer and E.G. Parsons. Thank you.

 

web page counters