Sunday, February 01, 2009

January Contest Winners

I had five books so all five of you who took the time to comment will receive a book. Thanks and please email me with your names and address.

Each of you quoted authors I enjoy. If you haven't read any of these here are some suggestions, Stella Cameron who lives here in Seattle, Roxanne St. Claire and her Bullet Catcher series, Lucy Monroe who resides in the Pacific NW and has written her Mercenary Trilogy & The Goddard Project Series and Cherry Adair who also resides in Washington State.

Enjoy your books and look for my February contest in honor of Harlequin 60th Years and Diamond Anniversary. It's going to be a Harlequin collectible calendar they shared with me and this time entrants are going to have some questions and web searching in order to win. I'm so excited to share this with all of you.

By the way, my contests are open to people all over the world as it's my passion to read and share with all of you!

1 comment:

Dena said...

Hi Marilyn, Here in the PN we do have a lot of talented wonderful Authors. A few more that I enjoy are Susan Wiggs, Susanna Carr, and Debbie Macomber. Thanks for the book.

 

web page counters