Monday, November 02, 2009

NOVEMBER CONTEST - The Millionaire's Misbehaving Mistress - Kimberly Lang




I'm offering this month Kimberly Lang's The Millionaire's Misbehaving Mistress, a wonderful book. Stop by Kimberly's Facebook Page and write on her wall or follow her.

For an additional chance, stop by The Writing Playground Blog on November 13th. It's their fourth birthday so celebrate with the authors and post a comment.

Don't forget to leave your email address so I can contact the winner.

Book Description:

As Dallas's most eligible bachelor and heir to his family's fortune, billionaire Will Harrison knows how to handle the paparazzi—but his little sister Evie is a worry….

Miss Behavior, etiquette expert Gwen Sawyer, has only three weeks to work her magic on Evie before a society ball, and so moves into Will's luxurious penthouse. However, she discovers too late that etiquette is the last thing on devilishly handsome Will's mind….

Kimberly's website

7 comments:

Kimberly Lang said...

Oh, yay!

:-)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

No need to enter me, Marilyn. I'm dropping in to say thanks for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book for you.

tetewa said...

I'd like to be included! tWarner419@aol.com

Alice Audrey said...

Hi, I saw you over at Win a Book.

I love the title of this one.

Dena said...

Kimberly's book sounds like a fun, sweet story. I always like stories with siblings. Have a great holiday Marilyn. denwal1@aol.com

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Alice, you're the winner of my November contest. Please send me your contact information.

Thanks so much to all who entered and check back soon for December.

Alice Audrey said...

I won? Squeee! Thank you!

AliceAudreyJ at yahoo dot com

 

web page counters