Monday, February 01, 2010

FEBRUARY CONTEST



February here on my review site I'm celebrating Valentines Day and giving away the absolutely wonderful Bought:  The Greek's Baby by the incredible Jennie Lucas.  Jennie is a personal friend of mine and a fellow "redhead".  She's very talented and resides in Idaho with her husband and two children.

This book kept me awake into the wee hours of the morning yesterday.  It's definitely not for the faint at heart.  It's about betrayal and revenge with a wonderful happy ending.  My review was just posted yesterday on this blog so please check it out.

In order to win a copy, please share a special way you've celebrated Valentines day or how you will spend it this year. 
If you're a daring person and you've ever been betrayed, share that with us and did you get even?

Don't forget to leave your email address so I can contact you if you're the winner.

Additional book contest over at Romancing the Desert and at Romance Author Buzz

8 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

No need to enter me, Marilyn. I'm dropping in to say thanks for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book for you.

Mystica said...

We dont do Valentine's day in our country but I love to read about what other people do!!! I have started doing crafty gifts for Valentine's day for my three children who live overseas. Please count me in.

mystica123athotmaildotcom

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Mystica, where do you live? You'll have to share what your making with us. Thanks for your comments.

Spav said...

I have no idea what I'm going to do this year on Valentine's Day. Probably I will go out to have fun with my other single friends.

spav05(at)gmail(dot)com

Tamsyn said...

Hubby and I will be traveling this year to Malaysia for our vacation and spending Valentine's Day over there.
tamsyn5@yahoo.com

Bcteagirl said...

No valentine this year *sigh*

However every Valentines I help run a bake sale that raise money for a local women's shelter. So I guess that is what I will be up to this year :P

Anonymous said...

One Valentine's Day my husband gave us a helicopter ride to beautiful Sedona, AZ. To fly over that area is so awe-inspiring and colorful Upon landing we had a candlelight dinner at one of the fancy hotels there. It was a very unusual day but very enjoyable.
JOYE
JWIsley(at)aol(dot)com

Darcie K. said...

I got breakfast in bed and a movie marathon. It was a great day!
dmkayes@gmail.com

 

web page counters