Thursday, March 04, 2010

February Winner & Past Winners who have NOT sent their details

Mysticia, congratulations you've won Jen nie Lucas Bought:  The Greek's Baby.  Please email me seattlesnoops@aol.com your details.

There were five winners of The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle I have emailed 4 of you.  In the subject line identify your blogger name along with the same of the book and send that info to seattlesnoops@aol.com.
The five winners were Joye, Kirra, Haleyknit, Callmekayla and Maureen....Haleyknit, you're the only one I haven't heard from.

March 12th:  Those of you who emailed me with your addresses, your books have been mailed.

Soon I'm having surgery and would like to take care of these prizes.  Thanks.  Having these contests even though fun, take time chasing everyone down so if you have a better idea, I'm up for it!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Marilyn...wanted to let you know that I sent you my info before...maybe it ended up in spam...so I sent it to you again today!!!

Thanks so much!!!!

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Kara, thanks so much. I've been having email problems I guess.

 

web page counters