Saturday, May 01, 2010

May Contest - International - Susan Mallery's Chasing Perfect



A chance to win a copy of Susan Mallery's Chasing Perfect. Contest is International. The book is amazing, it's about belonging, coming home, love of course, friendship, winning and loss.

To win a copy of Chasing Perfect tell me what's important to you.....family? Home? Finding love? Success?

Chasing Perfect is Book #1 in Susan's Fools Gold Series and it personally will be a favorite of mine! Susan's Facebook Page

While you're at it, if you're not already a fan you'll want to be one as the interaction is fun, interesting and entertaining.


Product Description

Welcome to Fool's Gold, California, a charming community in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada.
There's lots to do and plenty of people to meet, especially women. Because there's just one tiny problem in Fool's Gold: the men don't seem to stick around. Maybe it's the lure of big-city life, or maybe it's plain old bad luck, but regardless of the reason, the problem has to be fixed, fast. And Charity Jones may be just the city planner to do it.

Charity's nomadic childhood has left her itching to settle down, and she immediately falls in love with all the storybook town has to offer—everything, that is, except its sexiest and most famous resident, former world-class cyclist Josh Golden. With her long list of romantic disasters, she's not about to take a chance on another bad boy, even if everyone else thinks he's perfect just the way he is. But maybe that's just what he needs—someone who knows the value of his flaws. Someone who knows that he's just chasing perfect.


Trailer

8 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

No need to enter me, Marilyn. I'm dropping in to say thanks for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book for you.

Katrina said...

For me it all comes down to family.

ykatrina at hotmail dot com

mariska said...

For me, first thing that important is family. When we have a good family, then we will have success, home and love :)

enter me in for this great giveaway, please !

uniquas at ymail dot com

scottsgal said...

Definitely family - my 2 kids and hubby, as long as I have them, all is good.
msboatgal at aol.com

Lisa N. said...

I would also go with family. Most of my extended family lives in this area, so it's nice to have them around!

rocket_kay at hotmail dot com

avalonne83 said...

I think the family, yes, definitely the family.

Great giveaway!
Please count me in. Thanks.

avalonne83 [at] yahoo [dot] it

booklover0226 said...

I like the blurb and I'm sure I'll enjoy the book.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Spav said...

The most important thing is definitely family.

spav05(at)gmail(dot)com

 

web page counters