Sunday, June 06, 2010

June Contest



Just around the corner here in North America it's Father's Day. Tell me about your father for a chance to win Lynne Graham's Virgin on Her Wedding Night. If you've already read this book I have a few others I can substitute.

Thinking about Father's Day and my Dad makes me fell such joy as he was an incredible father. Even though he has passed away, I feel so blessed to have had him in my life.

Don't forget to leave your email address so that I can contact you. I look foward to hearing about your Dad, or how you might spend Father's Day!

5 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

No need to enter me, Marilyn. I'm dropping in to say thanks for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book for you.

peggy said...

My dad has passed.he was such a joy to be around,he was such a joker he alway's had someone laughing.I miss him greatly and was so very proud of him.peg360@hotmail.com

gautami tripathy said...

Do count me in.

gautami.tripathy[at]gmail.com

I miss my dad. Everyday day.

GladysMP said...

My father, too, has passed away; but he was the kindest person you would ever wish to meet. He was constantly helping others and he was an absolute dream as a father to my sister and me. My father was the perfect example to me for the characteristics to look for in a husband and I was wonderfully able to find those characteristics there, also.

Anonymous said...

I learned so much from my father but the one gift he gave me was the love of reading. He had very little schooling but he taught me to read and think about what I was reading. I can remember him reading to me from his fishing and hunting magazines. He gave me all of his Louis L'Amour westerns to read when I was really young. I have been an avid reader all of my life.
JOYE
JWIsley(at)aol(dot)com

 

web page counters