Friday, July 16, 2010

July Contest Thanks to Harlequin Ambassadors




Harlequin Ambassadors sent me (5) Love Inspired books which I'm giving away. 4 1/2 stars on Amazon and 5 stars at Barnes and Noble.

Synopsis

When contacted by her long-lost grandmother, Lauren McKaslin wanted to reconnect—with all the warmhearted Montana McKaslin’s. For too long, she'd relied solely on herself and her faith. But mistrustful lawman Caleb Stone stood in the way, and his questions about her were intimidating. Was his attention more than a protective instinct? Now that she believed in family again, perhaps this was also the time to believe in true love….

Reviews here

To win a copy, leave your email here and go over to Book Blogger, Author and Publishers Giveaways, follow them and come back here and let me know what you've done.

8 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

No need to enter me, babe. I'm dropping in to say thanks for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book for you.

Mary said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I went over and am now a follower on that blog and on this one :) I would love to win this book.

miztik_rose@yahoo.com

mariska said...

Count me in for this one ! i'm a follower of bloggerandauthorgiveaways.blogspot.com !!

uniquas at ymail dot com

Dawn M. said...

I'm following there and here. :0) Thanks for the chance!

librarygrinch at gmail dot com

robynl said...

very good sounding book. thanks for the excerpt.

yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

robynl said...

I went to Book Blogger, Author, and Publisher site and am following as prmrose

yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

robynl said...

meant to add on last comment that I also follow here as primrose; as my comment is under moderation I can't cancel and re-do.

yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Ladies, you're all winners! Send me your address ASAP as I'm having knee surgery next week.

seattlesnoops at aol dot com

 

web page counters