Friday, October 29, 2010

HOLIDAY CONTEST - USA and Canada / International - November thru December





As a thanks you to those of you who have followed by blogs, for my USA friends, I'm offering a box of books, to include:



USA Only Contest

Nora Roberts - Less of a Stranger
Julie James - Practice Makes Perfect
Lisa Kleypas - Smooth Talking Stranger
Vicki Lewis Thompson Two in the Saddle and Boones Bounty
Kate Walker's - Claimed by the Sicilian
Rachel Bailey's - At The Billionaires Beck and Call
Lucy King's - Propositioned by the Billionaire


To win, tell me how you will spend your time either during Thanksgiving or Christmas.  Share your traditions, how you will decorate, what's cooking?  Then follow one of my blogs, tell me which one and come back ans post your email.

Blogs:


Marilyn's Romance Reviews
Romance Author Buzz
The Pink Heart Society Review Blog




International and Canada Only Holiday Contest

A holiday decorated book marker plus an autographed copy of Susan Mallery's The Best of Friends.  To win a copy join Susan Mallery's membership page.  If you're already a member, following one of the above blogs. 



Don't forget to tell us how you will celebrate and leave your email.


All Winners will be Announced January 1, 2011.


9 comments:

Johanna R Jochum said...

For the holidays we decorate the house with little christmas tree and a few special decorations. Not too many. I don't like the fuss. My husband strings up the outside lights everytime the day after Thanksgiving and the whole family helps. We go to dinner at my hubbies parents house thanksgiving and Christmas. I usually don't have to cook unless I bring a side dish or dessert. I like that cause I'm usually busy running around after a toddler and pre-schooler! I love the holidays it's my favorite time of year!

evjochum@aol.com

Johanna R Jochum said...

oops, I forgot I just followed all your blogs! Thanks!

robynl said...

joined Susan's membership page.

We celebrate by going to one of my sister's places or to one of my brother's places. Lately we hold it on the 27th of Dec. so everyone that needs to can get in all the feasts going on. The kids can toboggan, skate, go Quading or whatever outdoors and so can the adults. We all bring a dish and the 'home' person does the turkey.

yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

QuenKne said...

We have a Christmas tradition that my Mom started when we were all little. We make 4-minute fudge, drink eggnog and decorate the house. By the time we're done, our houses looks like a winter wonderland. My Mom spent years putting together special ornament boxes for each of us that have unique ornaments that represent are likes, passiosn, & loves. We have so much fun, unwrapping each ornament and reminicing about the origin.

I love to read and find out about new authors and books so I make sure to follow your blogs, my favorite though is, Romance Author Buzz.

Have A Great Holiday Season!
Quenkne
nmc69@sbcglobal.net

Dena said...

Since my Mom is not with us anymore, every year on Thanksgiving we make her special ambrosia salad. No matter where we go or what different things we make for the holiday, we also make her salad in remembrance.

I follow this blog. Have a wonderful holiday season.
denwal1@aol.com

Andrea I said...

For Thanksgiving and Christmas, I cook a traditional dinner. This is by request of my daughters. They want their favorites each year. I do small scale decorating with a tabletop tree. It's all I have room for now. I'm following all three of the blogs.

andrea.infinger@gmail.com

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Andrea is the winner and Robyn the International winner. Happy New Year everyone!

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Andrea, I still haven't heard from you. Sent you another email. You have unti Friday to send me your details. Thanks.

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Well, Andrea sincerely I did try to contact you but I have these wonderful books I've purchased to giveaway.

Johanna......you are now the winner!

 

web page counters