Monday, January 24, 2011

Bloggiesta Ole - Marilyn's Romance Reviews

I found this am while trying to contact some of the winners on my other blogs that some emails are bouncing.  Hopefully, I can reach all of you.  Just in case, my email is seattlesnoops@aol.com.  If you receive an email or see your name posted here please do the following.  Identify yourself and your email, the prize I've said you've won, your name, address, etc.  If you've won an Amazon card, I will need your home phone as well.  Thanks to all who commented and/or followed this blog.

Susan Mallery's Cooking Blog - Barnes and Noble Card - Linda Henderson

The Pink Heart Society - Amazon card - Lois

Debbie Macomber Book - Linda Henderson

Lori Foster Post - Amazon card - Leagh, you're the winner.  Besides your address, I'll need your phone #

Susan Wiggs post - Starbuck's card - Modokker, you're the winner!

Linda Ford - Dakot's Child - Laney and Linda......the winners!

1 comment:

Lois said...

Hi again! :) Hope you got my email back yesterday; just thought I better check, since email can be funny and all... :)

Lois

 

web page counters