Friday, January 28, 2011

Book Blogger Hop January 28 thru 31, 2011


This week's question comes from Aliyah who blogs at Des Absurdités:\


"What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you anticipating that book?"


To Win a $10 Amazon card, all you have to do is answer the above question and leave your email address.



I can't just mention one because I'm so loving Susan Mallery's Fools Gold series.  So coming in 2011 are three new books in the series.  Only Mine (Aug 2011), Only Yours (Sept 2011) and Only His (Oct 2011).

For more on the Fools Gold Series

4 comments:

Linda Henderson said...

I'm looking forward to reading A Werewolf In The North Woods by Vicki Lewis Thompson. I really enjoyed A Werewolf in Manhattan and I can't wait to see what happens in the next one.

seriousreader at live dot com

mariska said...

I'm soo looking forward to read ; This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5) by Jeaniene Frost.

i was lucky enough to read the series back to back couple months ago. And i'm sooo want to know the next story of this steamy couple Cat and Bones :)

uniquas at ymail dot com

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the giveaway.

Hello…stopping by from the blog hop.

Stop by my blog to see my not so exciting answer and lots of reviews. :)

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Dee said...

I'm looking forward to Awaken
by Katie Kacvinsky because it sounds like a great book about personal growth and seeking new adventures. :)

deeg131 at gmail dot com

 

web page counters