Saturday, January 22, 2011

Harlequin Presents Has a New Blog

I think it's obvious if you've spent any time at this blog, how much I adore the Presents line.   Through out the years of reading and reviewing Presents, I've made so many friendships with the authors I review for.......honestly, they are family.  When my husband passed away a few years ago, some of these incredible women were the first to rally and I could feel their love from all over the world.

So if you haven't read a Presents, I hope this inspire you to purchase one.

Harlequin Blog

EHarlequin, a place to purchase your Presents romance

I(Heart)Presents, a blog where Presents talk about romance and/or their latest release

Harlequin Presents authors

Pink Heart Society Reviews.......a review site for category romance and Harlequin Presents

No comments:

 

web page counters