Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lori Foster and Her Authors Friends.....The Promise of Love

Meet Lori Foster



Lori Foster first published with Harlequin in January 1996. Her second book launched Temptation Blaze and her 25th book launched Temptation Heat. Since those early days, Lori has routinely had 6 to 10 releases a year. She's a Waldenbooks, USA Today, Publisher's Weekly and New York Times bestselling author with over 50 titles published through a variety of houses, including Berkley/Jove, Kensington, St. Martins, Harlequin and Silhouette.


Lori Foster is not only an incredible author, she organizes with other authors books where the proceeds to to charatites. This particular one will benefit One Way Farm. I encourage you to consider purchasing this book.



Lori and her friends also organize an author/reader conference each year. I wish I could go and every year I think I will but unfortunately it’s not in the cards for me again, this year. Here are the details




The Promise of Love

COMING JUNE 2011
Never Before Published!
6 Original Stories by...



Lori Foster
Erin McCarthy
Sylvia Day
Jamie Denton
Kate Douglas
Kathy Love

Six award-winning and bestselling authors present a never-before-published anthology touching upon the obstacles people confront in their lives-and those who help heal their hearts.

No one is free of wounds from their personal history-yet some go deeper than others. Though stronger for it, everyone needs some support to overcome their stormy pasts. And nothing helps more than two big, strong arms pulling one tightly in to an even bigger heart; a man who knows how to respect and protect. These stories feature women who are survivors of bitter pasts, and the good men who have become stronger for understanding them. Together they can overcome anything, with a love born of compassion.

The authors are donating all of their proceeds from The Promise of Love to One Way Farm, a charitable organization.



In honor of the work these incredible authors provide, I’m offering a $10.00 Amazon card. This contest is International. All I ask, is that you friend Lori on Facebook and tell her how much you enjoyed about reading about The Promise of Love at Marilyn’s Romance Reviews. Come back here, post a comment and your email address. Winner will be announced January 24th.

5 comments:

Modokker said...

Love Lori Foster! Just left a comment on her facebook page about your blog!

Lisa B
modokker at yahoo dot com

Tina said...

I love all Lori Foster books and can't wait to read the Promise of Love book. I think it is wonderful that she writes books for charities.

Tina W
thewilliams20@comcast.net

Leagh said...

I Love all of Lori's books and i am sure this one is no different!!! Congrats! I think it is wonderful to write for charity!!!

leaghchristensen@yahoo.com

Linda Henderson said...

I enjoy Lori's books and I will look forward to reading this one. I already liked her on Facebook as Linda Henderson so I commented on her wall.

seriousreader at live dot com

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Leagh, you're the winner.

 

web page counters