Friday, February 04, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - February 4 thru 7th - Winner Announced the 8th



To Win a Copy of India Grey's The Society Wife, answer the question below.  Don't forget to checkout the other contests listed to the right on the sidebar.



Contest Question:  "What are you reading now and why are you reading it?"  Contest is International!  Don't forget to leave your email address so that you may be contacted.

My answer is I'm reading The Millionaire Meets His Match because I read the second book first and loved it!

Other bloggers participating.......

Sorry, I've had to cut this a day short due to a family illness so I'm announcing the winner today NOT tomorrow.   Thanks for your understanding and please check back next week! 







9 comments:

Modokker said...

Hi Marilyn

I am reading Never to Much by Lori Foster on my Kindle. I'm reading it because i read the first one in this two book series a few days ago and enjoyed so i'm reading the other brother's book in this series. I'm really enjoying my new Kindle but i've bought just as many paperbacks and ebooks since i got it.

Lisa B
Modokker at yahoo dot com

Laney4 said...

I am re-reading A BLAZING LITTLE CHRISTMAS (anthology by Jacquie D'Alessandro, Joanne Rock & Kathleen O'Reilly) so I can write down what I liked about the books (because I don't remember otherwise). In this way, I can tell the authors and other readers when I'm blogging.

BTW, I had written down that I'd like to buy Spanish Aristocrat, Forced Bride, so I think it's cool that they've reissued this book in the U.S. with the new title of The Society Wife.

seytype at hotmail dot com

Howard Sherman said...

Good answer! The answer on my book blog is a little embarassing; it’s a book that’s been sitting on my TBR pile for a year.

To my shame, I only opened the book because I remember it contained an Amazon gift card.

All the sordid details on my book blog – http://www.howardsherman.net

Hop on over!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Amanda said...

Right now I'm reading The Wonderful Wizard of Oz to my girls. I've watched the movie a gazillion times it's about time I actually read the book. It's one of those wonderful free classic downloads for the Kindle.

RNACLARK at msn dot com

Alison said...

Hopping through. New follower!
I'll have to check The Millionaire Meets His Match out!
My Hop

❤Stephanie! said...

I'm reading Hidden Away by Maya Banks for review!

thestephanieloves AT gmail DOT com

said...

Right now I'm reading LADY IN WAITING because it's a time-travel romance novel and that is my favorite genre!

jsididia at gmail dot com

chey said...

I'm reading Midnight Cravings because I wanted to try a Nocturne.
chey127 at hotmail dot com

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

What a weekend huh? Super Bowl, blogging and finding new blogs?

After putting all of the names in a hat, Howard, you're the winner and I've emailed you.

 

web page counters