Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter Blog Hop



I'/m so sorry, I'm so late on this posting, had a blog malfunction.  Contest was to begin Aporil 20th and end the 25th.  I'm extending due to my lateness until the 27th.



Book Description:

Her baby secret… One-time bad-boy Dr Beck Braxton has been assigned a temporary role in the ER department of his old local LA hospital. Fine – until he discovers that the nurse he’ll be working with is the woman who broke his heart thirteen years ago… Of all the ERs in all the world, he had to walk into hers… Jan can’t believe the rogue she’s never been able to forget is back in her life! While he’s changed, Beck is still as devastating as ever – and the chemistry between them is still very much alight… Now all Jan must do is to tell him her secret…that Beck is the father of her child!

Review

To Win a copy, follow this blog, follow Lynne at Facebook and leave your email address so that you may be contacted. If you;'re feeling creative share your favorite Spring holiday recipe.






And Spring arose on the garden fair,

Like the Spirit of Love felt everywhere;

And each flower and herb on Earth's dark breast

rose from the dreams of its wintry rest.

~Percy Bysshe Shelley, "The Sensitive Plant"




4 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Happy Easter to you too.

Come on over and link to my Easter Blog Hop

Judy said...

I am running late also trying to fill out all the forms I can:)

I follow your blog-GFC-judy.
I sent request to Lynne on Facebook.

We just got through with all the egg hunts and eating we could muster!!!


Judy
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com

Dinda said...

Thanks for the chance !!!
I follow you via GFC and I sent request to Lynne on fb.

dl(dot)love(dot)freedom(at)gmail(dot)com

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Judy, you're the winner. I'm emailing for your details. Thanks all for entering.

 

web page counters