Monday, December 05, 2011

Only Us: A Fools Gold Holiday - Susan Mallery (Fools Gold Series)


Susan Mallery is a master storyteller and Only Us: A Fools Gold Holiday was just the Christmas read I needed to make me feel "warm and fuzzy". It is a real life story about trust, yes trust, and love. Mallery's Fools Gold series is about a small town community, one that takes care of each other, people who care for each other and when veterinarian Cameron McKenzie and his young daughter Kaitlyn came to town, they were embraced by the town of Fools Gold.

Honestly, with tears still streaming down my face, I adored this addition to Susan Mallery's Fools Gold series. Rina had a space in Cameron's practice, she was a groomer. She also took care of Kaitlyn and on top of that, she loved Cameron and his daughter. The story unfolds that after his baby daughter was two months old his wife left him. Now they are residents in Fools Gold and Rina due to her grooming business, sees Cameron every day plus she carse for his daughter. She loves them both and that becomes a problem, because after a year of loving Cameron, one night she confessed her love for him only to be rejected.

Would this couple find happiness? Would the love of a good woman help to heal Cameron because there was one thing for sure, his daughter adored Rina and she loved both of them so much, it hurt! It's a holiday miracle, trust me and even though it's a short read, it's perfect to put your feel up, relax after a day of shopping, baking or decorating and read this lovely story by the very talented New York Times Best-selling author, Susan Mallery.

Product Description

Pet groomer Carina Fiore wants nothing more than to confess her feelings to the man she loves. She's drawn to veterinarian Cameron McKenzie's good looks, caring nature and especially his devotion to his young daughter. But he's also her boss and a good friend. Putting her heart on the line could cost Rina both her job and their friendship forever.

Since his divorce, Cameron hasn't been willing to trust his heart—or his daughter—with anyone else. For months he's pushed away all thoughts of taking Rina in his arms and kissing her, unwilling to risk their friendship for a single night of pleasure. But when a kiss under the mistletoe unlocks the simmering passion between them, Rina and Cameron may just find love for the holidays after all...

An ebook exclusive Fool's Gold series novella.

2 comments:

Rhiannon Rowland said...

You make me want to read this Right Now! Love Susan Mallery's books, so I am sure this will be wonderful for me too. I'll have to put it on my TBR list!

Anonymous said...

I want to read ONLY US but I DO NOT LIKE KINDLE OR EBOOK OR NOOK I only like paperbacks or hardcover.And I am having a very hard time to find it.I own her entire collection minus the new ones

 

web page counters