Sunday, March 04, 2012

Happily Ever After Stories - March Contest - Jennie Lucas - The Girl That Love Forgot



Do you believe in happy ever after after stories?  Personally I do as I got mine.  In The Girl that Love Forgot by Jennie Lucas, Annabelle Wolfe had been beaten with a whip and scarred at the hand of her father.  He was abusive to his entire family.  Her brother's also suffered at his hand.  Yes, some of her brothers found their true loves but that didn't mean it would happen for her or would it?  This book by the talented Jennie Lucas was part of the Bad Blood/The Notorious Wolfes.  I've read the entire series which were wonderful.


Sister to seven brothers, Annabelle Wolfe should be used to men, but her trust was shattered the night her father almost killed her. Now Annabelle is a poised, polished ice-queen, whom no man has ever touched…


Stefano Cortez can tame a wild horse quicker than any man alive and this passion heats the blood in his veins. Annabelle, might appear untouchable, but he sees beneath the frost, sees the real her; a woman desperate to be brought alive again.





To win a copy of The Girl That Love Love Forgot, tell us about your personal happy ending.  Contest ends March 31st.  Don't forget to leave your email address and check back to see if you've won.  Thanks for stopping by and for your comments.

4 comments:

BW said...

I don't believe in "Happy Ever After" stories.

However, happy ever after story is that I finally have a job that I ABOSOLUTELY love. Coming into work everyday is actually a joy.

I am in North America and my email adddress is lmyost@roadrunner.com.

RhiRowland said...

I LOVE HEA's! And I do believe they can happen, I am living one! My husband is much older than I am and everyone thought we couldn't make it together, we've been married 15 years so far and will be together for ever!

Natalija said...

Greetings from Italy! I just finished reading Jennie's "The Barbarian King" & I can't say enough how much I loved it. She is a fantastic author. Although I don't have a great story to share, I truly believe in HEA.

natalija (dot) shkomare (at) gmail (dot) com

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

natalija, you're the winner.

Thanks all for your comments

 

web page counters